Calcichew D3 Forte Tablets can treat and prevent Calcium and or Vitamin D deficiencies. They can also help with osteoporosis or be used as a supplement during pregnancy
Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that helps transport calcium from your diet into the bone which fortifies and increases the density of bone all over.
Those who should consider this product:
- Have low sunlight exposure (Darker regions of the world, indoors most of the time or covered head to toe due to clothing)
- Over the age of 50, as the skin becomes thinner its ability produce Vitamin D may be reduced
- Pregnant women
- Those who are over weight
This is not recommended for children. Only use this product after seeking your doctors advice or a pharmacists advice.
Suck one or two tablets a day. Ideally one in the morning and one in the evening.
• 400IU colecalciferol (equivalent to 10 micrograms vitamin D3)
• 1250mg calcium carbonate (equivalent to 500mg calcium)
Other exipients: sorbitol (E420), povidone, isomalt (E953), fatty acid mono- and diglycerides,
magnesium stearate, lemon flavour, aspartame (E951), sucrose, tocopherol, modified
maize starch, medium-chain triglycerides, sodium ascorbate and anhydrous colloidal silica
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: