Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SUPPLY
These Terms will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (Contract). Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
These Terms, and any Contract between us, are only in the English language.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We operate the website www.myownchemist.co.uk. We are Mocom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08895282 and with our registered office at Unit 5 Northolt Trading Estate, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5QS. Our main trading address is Unit 4 Northolt Trading Estate, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5QS. Our VAT number is 198 4790 42.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, including because you have any complaints, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0208 845 7390 or by writing to us at Unit 4 Northolt Trading Estate, Belvue Road, Northolt, Middlesex, UB5 5QS.
USE OF OUR SITE
- Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of website use. Please take the time to read these, as they include important terms which apply to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND US
- Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order with us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. However, please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Products have been dispatched (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with a Product, for example because that Product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our site, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order.
PRICE OF PRODUCTS AND DELIVERY CHARGES
- The prices of the Products will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- We do our best to ensure that our delivery targets are met on time, but in the event they’re not, we’re unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You’re still entitled to your full statutory rights.
- The price of a Product includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of a Product does not include delivery charges. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process, before you confirm your order. To check relevant delivery charges, please refer to our Delivery Charges page
YOUR RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND
- You have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- (a) MEDICINAL PRODUCTS
- (b) COSMETICS
- (c) PRODUCTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE
- Your deadline for cancelling the Contract is 14 days after the date on which you receive the product. To check further details on how to return products please refer to our Returns page.
NHS PRESCRIPTION SERVICES
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our NHS Prescription service.
- By law, we require either an electronic prescription or a paper prescription, both signed by a registered prescribing doctor, before we can dispense medicines for you.
- When we receive a prescription from you we will verify it against the information provided to us at the time the order was placed. In the event that the information does not match with your original order, we may try to contact you using the information in your registration. If we cannot contact you and we are unable to dispense the item(s) on your Prescription Order we reserve the right to return your prescription to you.
- If you have an NHS prescription, you will need to provide us with information as to why you may be eligible for free prescriptions. If such details are invalid, we reserve the right not to deliver medicines to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Mocom limited and its directors or related companies shall not be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this web site except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Mocom Limited, its directors or employees.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
- We may revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- If we have to revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.